Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I'm 18 months old!

Greetings to all my cyber fans!

On June 12 I passed another landmark in my cute little life...I'm now 18 months old! So I thought I'd put my life into perspective for all of you.

First thing you have to remember is that life for an 18-month-old boy moves VERY fast. If you blink, you might miss something.
But you can't forget to take time out of your busy schedule for some wholesome foods. I love my milk and Mama says it build strong bones.
You also have to keep up with your reading. Books are my life...I can't get enough of them, especially at bedtime. Mama has to cut me off at two or we'd be up all night long. I love "Good Night Moon" the best...we read it EVERY night. Mama knows it by heart, I think.
I also love just hanging around. You gotta take a few moments a day to ponder the big stuff. Like what can I get into next that they haven't thought of yet? You know, that cabinet in the kitchen with all the bakeware is calling my name. Maybe I'll figure out how to get in there over the next few days...
And you definitely have to have lots and lots of fun. I especially love it when my Dada plays with me. He knows just where all my tickle spots are.
And you can't forget to take in a few good children's programs once in a while. I have to admit that I am quite hooked on "Yo Gabba Gabba" and "Jack's Big Music Show." I just stand there mezmerized, sucking my thumb and taking it all in. Mama thinks I'm hillarious.
So there you have it. I hope I've given all of you some serious insight into the adventures of 18-month-olds! See you soon...

3 comments:

Jenn said...

The life of leisure - I wish I were a baby again, if only I knew how good I had it!

Allison said...

I agree with Jenn! And Jack's Big Music Show is a big hit around here when Emily needs to sit really still. Like for nail clipping and toe soaking ;)
~Allison

Anonymous said...

Happy 18 Months birthday to our sweet and wonderful Noah! You look like such a big boy in your photos. I can't wait to see you tomorrow. Love you,
Mimi