Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Labor Day Fun!

I know Jack posted some awesome photos from Labor Day last week but I wanted to share a few gems of my own.

Here's cousin Jack in our living room. We were having a great time playing and I even shared my tent with him. We had a blast!
He also loved my egg chair. It's amazing, right?
Jack is always so hospitable, takes good care of his younger cousin and makes sure that I have everything I need while we are playing, including snacks and tasty beverages. Thanks, buddy!
And then the "lovefest" began. Jack LOVES giving me hugs. I'm not so sure what to make of all the love but...
...I'm so glad I have such a great cousin!

Thanks, everyone, for a great Labor Day. Let's do it again next year...

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Great action shots! He loves Noah so much! We swear that he doesn't hug anyone else as hard as he does Noah.

Allison said...

You are right, you are a very lucky boy to have a cousin so close in age who loves you so much. Most of it is because you are a doll but some of it is that egg chair! Very cool!
~Allison