Sunday, October 4, 2009

Mowing the Lawn with Dada

Hi, eveyone! Hope you had a great weekend. I sure did.
On Saturday, I was hanging out watching some Yo Gabba Gabba and noticed that it was a spectacular day.
Hey, Dada, whatcha doing out there? It looks fun! I wonder if Mama would let me come outside to see you...
Success! Dada explained that he was mowing the lawn. Sounds like fun. Can I try? You could sit this one out, Dada, I've got you covered...
Well, I couldn't push the mower cuz I am too small but I definitely can push the trash can. Watch me!
See, all the Mac n' Cheese eating has paid off. Dada says I 've got some serious muscles. Next week I'm going to learn how to prune rose bushes...

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Already learning to do chores! Pretty soon, Daddy can sit out and watch Noah earn his keep! :)