Monday, July 19, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

So sorry it took us so long to post our 4th of July photos but better late than never, right?
We spent the day with Tutu and Sir at their house, Check out my awesome shirt, huh?
We started the afternoon filling Tutu's courtyard fountain and moving the lounge furniture outside for the season. I had to help with the water, of course.
Hey, I'm pretty good at this.
Then I had to check to see if if was OK so I stuck my whole arm in the water.

Then Mommy gave me a couple of flags to wave. After all, it was our Independence Day.
What's "independence?" Daddy says it's a big word for freedom. Sounds good to me!
Then I thought I'd check out the furniture.
Here's our family waving our flags. Silly!
Being a cutie boy is tough but someone has to do it.
Then we moved to the backyard and I decided to collected all the flag pinwheels from all over the yard.
Then it was time for a BBQ! Sir made hamburgers, hot dogs and corn on the cob and Tutu baked us a cherry pie. Yummy! How much more patriotic can you get!
I had mac n' cheese and went into a food coma after dinner.
Then I fell down and got this owie on my elbow. Not cool!
But Daddy cheered me up with a musical card. Then I was OK.
Hope you had a great 4th of July! I am so proud to be an American!

3 comments:

Allison said...

I love the picture of you with your hand on your chin, Noah! You look good in red, white, and blue!!

Unknown said...

Noah, thanks for you help filling the fountain in the courtyard. You are a wonderful helper. It was a fun time with you and your mom and dad. Tutu

Anonymous said...

Hey, Noah, your mommy took some great shots. You look darling and so do your mommy and daddy and tutu and sir!!!
Glad you had a good 4th!
Love you
Mimi