Saturday, June 25, 2011

Beachside Fun with Cousin Ella

Today, Mommy had to work so Daddy and I decided to spend the day at the Village in Redondo Beach with Tutu, Sir, Uncle Mike, Aunt Marisa and Cousin Ella. Aunt Marisa was scheduled to dance with her hula group in this cute little area filled with boutiques and restaurants. Thanks to Tutu, I have a few photos to share with you from our day.

On our way down to the beach, Sir and I had to stop and take photos with these interesting Star Wars characters. Only in L.A., right?
Later, we stopped for a delicious lunch. Good thing Tutu brought her iPad to entertain us kiddos. I think Uncle Mike liked the fairy video, too.
Here are Ella and I watching some of the show. Aunt Marisa was excellent and there was plenty of other music to dance to and fun for us to see. Ella and I had a blast!

Thanks, everyone, for helping to kept me busy while Mommy was working. I sure had a fun day at the beach with all of you!

2 comments:

Grandma Marirose "Tutu" said...

Noah, you and Ella were great dancers in front of the little stage. You also loved the band that played in another area. You were rocking to the music. It was a fun day in the sun! Tutu

Allison said...

Boy Noah, you can really CHEESE for that camera!! Nicely done! Sounds like it was a great time... gotta love anything by the beach.