Friday, March 20, 2009

Santa Came! Amazing...

So I was skeptical at first but Santa actually showed up on Christmas morning and brought me this present. (By the way, check out my awesome Christmas jammies...Am I gorgeous or what?!)
Cool, it's a plane! It makes sounds and the people go up and down. Gee, thanks, Santa. I do believe in Santa...I do, I do, I do!
Are you up there, Santa? Next year I want a pony and a football and a Lotus (OK, Mama made me put that...a girl can dream, right?). Oh and Dada says you LOVE chocolate chip cookies the best. See you next year!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! See you soon...

2 comments:

Allison said...

Good thinking, start talking to Santa now and check back often. Also, there is a chance he was resting after his "all nighter." So glad you had a nice Christmas morning (and you do look great in your jammies)!

Anonymous said...

Noah, so glad to be catching up with you! Looks like you had a great Christmas and all the stories proved true!!
Love,
~meg