Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Happy 60th Birthday, Sir!

My Sir (that's my grandpa) turned 60 on Monday. Everyone came out to the "frontier" to celebrate. We went to our favorite restaurant, Don Cuco's. Tutu and Sir were there and Auntie Nora, Pop, Mama and Dada, too. Here I am with some of my adoring fans, Sir and Tutu.
Then it was time to sing happy birthday to Sir. They brought him a birthday flan and he got to wear this awesome hat. I don't know what a "ponchito" is but it was exciting just the same.
And when we were leaving there was an amazing sunset right outside the restaurant. Wow!

So I hope you had a great birthday, Sir! I'm glad I was there to help you celebrate!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Sir shares a birthday with my baby...I knew I liked him! Glad you got to celebrate with Sir and more family, Noah! Looks like a fun party!
~meg