Friday, August 28, 2009

Spoons and Forks Are Great (Maybe)

As you know, Mama and I got in trouble with my teacher, Ms. Jamie, because I was not using a spoon and fork as much as I should. So Mama and I have made it our mission to help me get better at it. Thought you might like to see my progress.

As you can see, feeding yourself can be quite messy and sometimes I get frustrated and throw my spoon on the floor and have a bit of a fit. Hey, I'm a toddler...I frustrate easily.


Here's a quick video to show you my technique. I almost always get some food in my mouth. Don't worry, I'll keep practicing...

Have a super weekend, everyone, and stay cool. I'm going to go swim at Tutu and Sir's house cuz it is REALLY hot here in Santa Clarita. I promise some photos on Monday...

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Practice makes perfect, Noah. You are doing so well. Keep at it!

Allison said...

Looks like some good technique, Noah. I happen to think you are doing a really good job. Plus, you didn't pick up the container and dump it out?! That is really cool!
~Allison

Unknown said...

Noah, you have made terrific progress!! Great coordination! Tutu and Sir

Anonymous said...

The kid is smart I tell ya! Pop

Anonymous said...

Whatta Kid! You are doing great, Noah! Let those Notre Dame people say something now!!!!!