Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Terrible Twos? You Be the Judge...

So I think I have officially entered the "terrible twos." Actually, I think I am knee-deep in them. Don't let this sweet face fool you.
Lately I get very mad if things don't go exactly my way or if someone asks me to do something I don't want to do. Case in point: Tonight during dinner, Mama was making me laugh with silly faces and she decided to see if she could film me. Are you kidding?
First I tried to block her camera...

Then when I lost that battle, I threw an old fashioned two-year-old's tantrum. Notice in this little video that I did manage to be polite when asked. Hey, I can't be ALL "terrible," can I? Feel free to rate my terribleness in your comments. Remember this is for posterity so no-holds-barred, OK?

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Hmmmm....I don't think those are the Terrible Twos. I just think Noah wants to preserve his Hollywood fame, can't be too overexposed, Mom. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! This is priceless! This should be on the Tonight Show!
Noah, you are an oscar winner.
We love you -
Pop Pop and Mimi

Anonymous said...

Quit picking on the kid.
Pop

Unknown said...

Still so sweet even when bugged by the paparazzi!! Love you Noah!! Tutu

Allison said...

Well, Noah... I can see you have it in you but that was a nice little fit. Pretty well contained of reasonable volume. I think you let Mama off easy on that one. ;) Oh, and I love your little "buh-bye." So cute.

Unknown said...

louis vuitton bag has been a bestseller almost continually since then. But remember, before there was Louis vuitton bags , there was louis vuitton handbags Vuitton started his empire as a layetier, outfitting French bergouisie with louis vuitton .