Sunday, April 4, 2010

The Easter Bunny Came!

Easter finally arrived! This morning I woke up to find lots of goodies from none other than the Easter Bunny! Awesome!
Every year he brings me a special treat in this cute little ceramic basket in this cute little bag. It's our tradition.
I even got a card from The Bunny himself. Here I am reading it.
And here I am testing out one of my goodies: a sweet little snail that buzzes along when you pull its string.
Here's a little video of my snail in action.
Of course the Easter Bunny brought me some stickers. I also got this neat Sesame Street coloring book, a bunny frog, some bath crayons and an Easter Tag Junior book. Here I am sticking my stickers. I made a collage and Mama hung it on our magnet board.

We're going to Tutu and Sir's house for Easter festivities this afternoon. Stay tuned...

5 comments:

Jenn said...

I love traditions that involve gifts! Lucky boy!

Allison said...

Good stuff, Noah! Happy Easter!

Unknown said...

The Easter Bunny really loves Noah! So many cool things in your basket! See your for Easter dinner and an egg hunt later on..love Tutu

Anonymous said...

Another great video of Jeff's feet and the lawn! Heh, heh, heh...
Jon

Ali (Mama) said...

Ooops! Technical difficulties on the video. Will fix later...of course Uncle Jon noticed.