Sunday, May 16, 2010

Happy Trails, Tutu!

On Thursday, we surprised Tutu at a special dinner for all the Catholic high school principals she supervises. See, Tutu is retiring in less than a month and they honored her at a dinner at the Los Angeles Athletic Club and we were invited but she didn't know we were coming. Here I am chilling out in one of the comfy chairs.
Aunt Nora was there, too! I was happy to see her.
Here's Tutu, Sir and one of Tutu's co-workers, Sr. Angela. She's a nice lady and I gave her a lot of fist pumps and stickers, too.
Actually, there were fist pumps for everyone!
And everyone at our table got a sticker. I'm very generous that way.
I also played a lot of peek-a-boo with Aunt Nora across the table. You have to entertain yourself some way, right?
Then it was time for Tutu's special honor. She got a neat plaque that listed all her years as a teacher, assistant principal and supervisor on it. Here she is giving a speech to the crowd.
Wow, my Tutu is so cool!
One more photo of our family before we left. Mimi and Pop-Pop were there, too! I was ready to go so I wasn't having any more pictures.
Congratulations, Tutu! We are proud of you and all your many years of molding young minds. I know you will be busy golfing, traveling and visiting little old me. We love you!

5 comments:

Allison said...

Congratulations to Tutu!

Meg said...

That was so nice for you to be there and surprise Tutu at her party! I bet everyone could figure out why she needs more free time when they met you, Mr. Special Guy!

Unknown said...

Thanks Noah for posting such great pictures of my retirement dinner. It was most special because you and your mama and daddy were there too! P.S. Sr. Angela isn't my boss, but Msgr. Pilato is! Soon I'll be my own boss again! Can't wait! Your Tutu who love you!!

Jenn said...

Congratulations to Marirose! what a wonderful surprise to have your entire family at your celebration!

Unknown said...

Celebrities were especially draw to lv handbags amazing design and practical size. The biggest celebrity fan is Miley Cyrus; she has been spotted everywhere with her lv wallets . The slouch style of the bag has been replicated in other, less prestigious, lines as well, but nothing compares to a true louis vuitton purses .