Sunday, November 15, 2009

Further Adventures in Climbing

This morning I realized that I could view the world from a different vantage point if I scaled my toy chest. Wow, I can see the whole room from up here...neat!
Then I realized that if I climbed higher, I could reach some cool stuff. Wow, there are books up here! Mama says she was saving them. You've been holding out on me, Mama. Oh, well, they are mine now!
Ooo, this one is Winnie the Pooh...love it!
So I sat right down on the toy chest and read it. I'm a rebel, what can I say! After reading this book, I went back up and pulled down more books and more books and more books until Mama stopped me. Curses!
There is nothing that I cannot reach. It's all mine, people!
If I wasn't so cute I think I'd be in more trouble. How could you be mad at a toddler with a face like this? As Winnie the Pooh would say, "Ta-ta for now!"

3 comments:

Allison said...

Wowee, Noah!! You are such a big shot now!! I can understand Mama hiding some of your most special books from you so give her a break, okay? Happy climbing!
~Allison

Jenn said...

Oh, I love thse photos. Noah looks so happy!

Meg said...

Good job! No need to get carried away though! Always good to have your feet on terra firma! There will be plenty of time to view a whole room at once so practice keeping your space neat now!! Take that tip from a piley person!
Love ~meg