Saturday, November 21, 2009

Home Sick

Hi, everyone!
Well, I've been a bit under the weather the last few days but I am starting to feel much better. Unfortunately, we missed a Dirstine family pre-Thanksgiving event today. Awww! I still might be contagious, so Mama and Dada thought I should stay home and rest and not chance getting little cousin Ella sick. Aunt Darlene came to town for the festivities and I was so bummed that I missed her. She might come up to visit me tomorrow, so Mama tells me.
So Mimi and Pop-Pop came up to visit us this afternoon to cheer me up.
Mimi thought that I might share my lovie with her...
Think again, Mimi...

Instead, I learned how to fly with her help. Here is a little video of my first "flying" adventure with my Mimi...

Pop-Pop thought he'd teach me how to catch! He armed himself with lots of props. Yes, those are some of my Gabba friends he has there. I was not too keen on sharing them but they make for good catching things.

Here's a quick video of my first catch. I did pretty good, right? As for the sharing thing, I'm sick but not crazy, people. I am a toddler, after all.
Thanks for the great visit, Mimi and Pop-Pop! Stayed tuned for more new adventures...

3 comments:

Meg said...

I'm sorry you weren't feeling 100% Noah! Too bad you missed a party but glad you made up for it with Mimi and Pop Pop. They're always a PARTY! Great catch - feel better!
XOXO

Allison said...

Oh no, total bummer to miss any Thanksgiving festivites - pre, day of, or post! That means that you probably missed out on some YUMMY food! :( Hope you get to feeling better really soon. Looks like Mimi and Pop-Pop are helping get your happy endorphins flowing!
~Allison

Jenn said...

We missed seeing you this weekeknd, but glad that you are resting up for the Thanksgiving festivities this week. Can't wait to visit with you soon!