Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween: The Day Before

Happy Halloween, everyone! Hope you all got some yummy treats!
I had a great weekend! It started Friday afternoon. My daycare had a Fall Festival and Mama came to see our costume parade. Here I am in my dragon costume. All of us kids looked a bit shell shocked at first...
I was not so sure I liked wearing my costume. My friend Gregory thought he'd try to talk me into it...
Here I am deciding whether ot not I should join in the dancing...
Then I decided to try it out. Here I am dancing with the director, Ms. Edna...
After the festival, we all headed to Mimi and Pop's for a mini party. Mimi was going out of town on Halloween so we decided to celebrate one day early. Here are Jack and I chowing down on some treats: Gerber fruit snacks, of course....
Mimi got us both this cool pop-up book. You shine a light on the page and the shadows tell the story. Cool, huh?
After all that partying, Jack and I needed a bath. We both got in his little tubbie and had a blast...
I'll leave you with this video of us splashing up a storm...
See you tomorrow for even more Halloween fun...stay tuned!

3 comments:

Meg said...

all so cute...love the picture of the dragon considering dancing or not!

Allison said...

Why am I laughing so hard after that video?! I think it is Mama's "whoa!"

Hold on... let me get it together...

Okay, so those pictures are wonderful. I like your parade, Noah! Plus, those books from Mimi look awesome!! We will have to find some of those...
~Allison

Jenn said...

LOL -- I am laughing at the tub video too! I don't think those boys fit in that little tub any more. We are going to have to fill Grandma and Grandpa's big tub!