Friday, October 22, 2010

Rain Boots Just My Size?

Yesterday, Daddy got a cool (and very manly) pair of rain boots in the mail. They are the kind that go over your shoes and cover up your pant legs so you don't get wet when it's raining. Daddy has to walk a long way from his car to his office and there are lots of huge puddles along the way. So after our very rainy week, Daddy wanted to be prepared for the next big Socal rain.
His new boots looked so cool that I decided to try them on for size.
They fit like a glove, right? I think I could wade through some enormous puddles in these suckers. I wonder if they make them in my size?

2 comments:

Allison said...

Yeah, I think you are safe to wade in the ocean even! This rain has been RIDICULOUS - good to be prepared!

Grandma Marirose "Tutu" said...

Very cool boots Noah!! You and daddy really prepared!