Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween Parade!

On Friday, my school had a Halloween Parade! It was awesome! As you can see I was Brobee from "Yo Gabba Gabba." Two kids from my class, who happen to be twins, had the same idea. So here is a picture Mommy took of "the three Brobees." In case you didn't know, this is Brobee. I was so excited to wear my costume. I kept telling Mommy and Daddy, "I wear Brobee's body today."
Mommy went early to help my teacher, Miss Kitty, to get all the kids in their costumes for the big parade. So she was able to get a rare photo of everyone together. Are we cute or what!
And here's one with Miss Kitty and our afterschool helper, Miss Amy.
Time for the parade! Here I am marching in with my friends.
More marching. Mommy says it was a bit like herding cats. We were all over the place.
Here I am waving for the crowd. Wow, look at all the paparazzi!
My Tutu was able to join us for the festivities. Neat, huh?
Here I am with Mommy. As you can see, I was much more interested in the music.
I don't know which is more fascinating...dancing or watching the CD spin in the machine? Silly kids! By the way, I'm the Brobee on the right.
Miss Kitty was a cave girl. Love that pink hair!
Oh and there were lots of yummy snacks, too. Here I am taking a bit of Tutu's chocolate cupcake.
I had to try her cookie, too. Yummy!
By the way, for all of you out there keeping track, I wore my Brobee costume, hat and gloves for almost an entire hour without even a whine or sigh. As you might remember, last year I was less than eager to wear my dragon costume. This must mean I'm growing up. I'm not a baby anymore, people, I'm a big boy!
After the parade, Tutu came by our house to bring me a cool new book for Halloween...
And a neat ghost that she made out of Styrofoam and dryer sheets. Thanks, Tutu!
Fly, little ghostie!
OK, I think I am finally ready for Halloween. Only one more day! Stay tuned...

3 comments:

Meg said...

Oh Boy, Noah! I can see how happy you were to wear Brobee's body! Your pictures with your classmates are all smiles! What fun to have Mommy and Tutu join you at school for the fun Halloween party!
high 5!

Grandma Marirose "Tutu" said...

Noah, that was such a fun day. I'm so glad I was able to see your costume parade. You were the best!!!

Allison said...

That is hilarious! I am so impressed that Noah has changed SO much in one year! That was a serious costume!