Tuesday, April 12, 2011

It's a Merry-Go-Round World

Lately, Mommy and Daddy have been working super hard on the weekends to tire me out so that I will take a good, long nap. See, if I don't do anything particularly active, then I won't take a nap and by 3:30 p.m. I am a big grumpy preschooler. Not a pretty picture.


On lovely sunny days, this tire-out-Noah process is easy: we go to the park or run around in the backyard. But what to do on cold/rainy days? That can be a challenge. On Saturday, it was a bit chilly and windy so not exactly an outside day. So we headed to the mall where they have an awesome carousel. I rode it about four times and got really good and tired. And I took a three-hour nap. And the best part is the adults a free. Here's Daddy taking his turn with me. I loved riding this bear and couldn't wait for the ride to start.

Here's Mommy's best attempt at taking a picture of us in motion. Not an easy feat. Here I am waving to my adoring fans. Hi, my people!



Since the photos were not happening, Mommy settled on a video to capture the moment. Enjoy!


So there you have it. Operation tire-out-Noah was a success. Wait until you see what Daddy and I did on Sunday...stay tuned!

3 comments:

Allison said...

The things we do... :)
I can't believe riding the carousel wears you out. Must be pretty exhilarating to ride the bear!

Ali (Noah's Mommy) said...

Well, we also walked around the mall for an hour with no stroller. The outing itself was the wear-out :)

Grandma Marirose "Tutu" said...

Hey Noah, carousels are the best fun! You're lucky they didn't try to tire you out doing gardening or house chores. Carousels rock! Tutu