Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Big 2nd Birthday Bash: The Day Before

Hi, cyber friends! So guess what? I'm 2! We kicked off the weekend with a little party after nap time at daycare. Mama, Dada, Mimi and Pop-Pop had spent the day getting ready for my party on Saturday so they decided to swing by at snack time to surprise me and bring us kiddos some delicious homemade cookies. My teacher, Miss Kitty, made me this adorable hat to wear. Cute, huh? The celebration has begun...stay tuned for all the party details!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the Birthday Hat and love you, too, Noah! Happy Birthday to our big 2 year old!
Love
Mimi

Allison said...

What a fun surprise! Not every day that you get three very special visitors at school!
~Allison

Meg said...

King of the day! Seems like there will be LOTS of celebration of this big day! :-)