Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Some of My New Toys

On Sunday, I decided to lay low for the day (I was exhausted) and try out a few of my birthday gifts. Aunt Jenn, Uncle Jon and Cousin Jack got me this awesome easel. It has a chalk board on one side and a magnetic white board on the other. Plus you can clip your paper to it and draw or paint. I was especially interested in the magnetic side. We have a stainless steel fridge and Mama says that magnets don't stick to it, no matter how many times you try. And trust me, I've tried. Here I am trying it out with some neat snowman magnets that Great-Grammy Mary got me...
I was so excited. OK, REALLY excited! I spent a good couple of hours playing with the magnets. I was "Noah the Focused" for sure! (Note from Mama: Seriously, he spent the entire morning sticking magnets on the the board, taking them off and sticking them back on...over and over and over. It was hilarious!)

I also got this cool Yo Gabba Gabba Dance Mat from Mimi and Pop-Pop. I was a bit apprehensive at first but then dove right in. As my buddy DJ Lance Rock would say, "Listening and dancing to music is awesome!"

3 comments:

Jenn said...

So glad that you are enjoying the easel!

BTW, Jack has the same pajamas -- I definitely think there is a photo opportunity there.....

Meg said...

Magnets are irresistible, huh!?!? A budding scientist? :)

Anonymous said...

Just give Noah the Focused a few more minutes with that mat and he'll get it all figured out! Glad it is such fun -
Mimi and Pop Pop